THE AMERICAN CULTURAL CENTER IN NAMIBIA IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM:
The U.S. Embassy in Namibia’s Public Affairs Office is now accepting applications for the 2023 Fulbright Foreign Student Program. The program funds two years of study towards a master’s degree, at a U.S. university of your choice. Selected Fulbright Foreign Students would begin their master’s coursework in the U.S. at the beginning of the U.S. 2023-24 academic year. Namibian candidates who hold a four-year university degree are invited to apply. Please note Namibians who have benefitted from previous U.S. Government sponsored programs are not eligible to apply.
Although priority will be given to applications in the following fields, outstanding applications in other fields might also be considered.
- Education Management
- Health (Medicine and Dental excluded)
- Environmental Studies
- Law, Democracy and Human Rights
- Social Sciences
Applicants must be Namibian citizens holding a valid passport issued by Namibian authorities. Participants must:
- have four years of university study and a bachelor’s degree by the time of departure.
- possess a sufficient level of English for the intended study.
- take required standardized tests (GRE, GMAT and TOEFL).
- Nominees without extensive or recent U.S. experience will be given preference.
DEADLINE: May 25, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.